We've had post again... No, not the lady in pink- this doll is a whole lot spookier. We've been visited by the g(irl)houls of Monster High- Miss Frankie Stein, to be precise.
To say this lady is a bit different to other dolls is an understatement.
"Monster High students embrace their imperfections and celebrate all freaky flaws because that’s what makes you who you are. The school’s motto says it all: Be Yourself. Be Unique. Be a Monster.™ "
What we liked;
- "OMG, her hair is really silky"
- "I like the funky clothes"
- "It's cool she's not pink"
- "Wow, she can walk like an Egyptian!"
What wasn't so good;
- "She's really delicate, so I'm just going to stand her on here and not play with her"
-"Her clothes are difficult to get on and off "
(Posted on my phone as our pc is out of action, hence rather wonky, sorry.. There's a whole post there about IT issues in the modern world)